Jump to Main Content
- Pedersen, Morten E.; Gad, Sarah I.; Østergaard, Jesper; Jensen, Henrik
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.8 pp. 4975-4979
- automation; biophysics; drugs; fluorescence; human serum albumin; ligands; monitoring; protein unfolding
- ... Assessment of protein stability and function is key to the understanding of biological systems and plays an important role in the development of protein-based drugs. In this work, we introduce an integrated approach based on Taylor dispersion analysis (TDA), flow induced dispersion analysis (FIDA), and in-line intrinsic fluorescence which enables rapid and detailed assessment of protein stability ...
- Cedillo-Alcantar, Diana F.; Han, Yong Duk; Choi, Jonghoon; Garcia-Cordero, Jose L.; Revzin, Alexander
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.8 pp. 5133-5141
- animal experimentation; automation; bile acids; biomarkers; colorimetry; cytotoxicity; droplets; energy metabolism; enzymatic reactions; fluorescence; glucose; lactate dehydrogenase; liver function; microfluidic technology; monitoring; organ-on-a-chip; palmitates
- ... The ability to detect multiple analytes in a small sample volume has significance for numerous areas of research, including organs-on-chip, small animal experiments, and neonatology. The objective of this study was to develop an automated microfluidics platform for multiplexed detection of analytes in microliter sample volumes. This platform employed computer-controlled microvalves to create lamin ...