Jump to Main Content
- Cao, Xiang; Flagg, Shannon C.; Li, Xue; Chennamsetty, Naresh; Balakrishnan, Gurusamy; Das, Tapan K.
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.8 pp. 5339-5345
- antibodies; bioactive properties; circular dichroism spectroscopy; denaturation; differential scanning calorimetry; drugs; fluorescence; instrumentation; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; monitoring; peptides; protein structure; proteins; proteolysis
- ... The higher order structure (HOS) of proteins plays a critical role in the efficacy and stability of biological drugs. Perturbation of the regional structure of proteins can affect biological activity and cause instability. Characterization of HOS has become an integral part of biological drug development and is expected from regulatory agencies. The commonly used techniques for HOS characterizatio ...
- Griffin, Scott R.; Biechele-Speziale, John A.; Smith, Casey J.; You-Dow, Ximeng; White, Julia K.; Zhang, Si-Wei; Novak, Julie; Liu, Zhen; Simpson, Garth J.
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.8 pp. 5286-5294
- active pharmaceutical ingredients; algorithms; chromatography; data collection; fluorescence; image analysis; instrumentation; mass spectrometry; photons; quantitative analysis
- ... A digital filter based on non-negative matrix factorization (NMF) enables blind deconvolution of temporal information from large data sets, simultaneously recovering both photon arrival times and the instrument impulse response function (IRF). In general, the measured digital signals produced by modern analytical instrumentation are convolved by the corresponding IRFs, which can complicate quantit ...