Jump to Main Content
- Pedersen, Morten E.; Gad, Sarah I.; Østergaard, Jesper; Jensen, Henrik
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.8 pp. 4975-4979
- automation; biophysics; drugs; fluorescence; human serum albumin; ligands; monitoring; protein unfolding
- ... Assessment of protein stability and function is key to the understanding of biological systems and plays an important role in the development of protein-based drugs. In this work, we introduce an integrated approach based on Taylor dispersion analysis (TDA), flow induced dispersion analysis (FIDA), and in-line intrinsic fluorescence which enables rapid and detailed assessment of protein stability ...
- Yan, Huicheng; Ni, Hongyuhang; Jia, Jianguo; Shan, Changfu; Zhang, Tong; Gong, Yuxin; Li, Xiangkai; Cao, Jing; Wu, Wenyu; Liu, Weisheng; Tang, Yu
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.8 pp. 5225-5234
- Gram-negative bacteria; antibacterial properties; antibiotics; engineering; europium; fluorescence; ions; iron; ligands; monitoring; near infrared radiation; neoplasms; photothermotherapy; temperature
- ... Real-time temperature feedback in tissue based on photothermal therapy is an urgent problem to be solved in cancer treatment. Herein, a smart all-in-one nanoprobe THA@Eu-NMOF@Fe/TA was designed and assembled by postsynthetical functionalization of an Eu(III)-based nanoscale metal–organic framework (Eu-NMOF) with a two-photon-absorbing β-diketonate ligand 4,4,4-trifluoro-1-(9-hexylcarbazol-3-yl)-1, ...