Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Jiangjiang; Mou, Lei; Jiang, Xingyu
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.19 pp. 11423-11430
- absorption; acetylcholinesterase; agarose; color; colorimetry; drugs; enzyme activity; hydrogels; ions; nanogold; nanoparticles; nanosilver; surface plasmon resonance
- ... Stimuli-responsive hydrogels (SRhG) that undergo response to physicochemical stimuli have been broadly applied in separation, biosensing, and drug delivery. Since, most of the SRhG are based on the structural behaviors (swelling or collapse). Herein, we describe a more simple and convenient colorimetric SRhG of polydopamine-coated gold nanoparticles (Au@PDA NPs) hydrogel. The newly developed SRhG ...
- Trimpin, Sarah; Pophristic, Milan; Adeniji-Adele, Adetoun; Tomsho, John W.; McEwen, Charles N.
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.19 pp. 11188-11192
- air flow; atomization; cleaning; desorption; drugs; electric potential; erythromycin; gases; heat; ionization; ions; mass spectrometry; spectrometers
- ... Vacuum matrix-assisted ionization (vMAI) uses select matrix compounds which when exposed to the vacuum of a mass spectrometer produce gas-phase ions from associated volatile or nonvolatile analyte without external energy input. Here, a vMAI source was constructed to replace the commercial inlet of a Thermo Orbitrap mass spectrometer. This allowed for rapid introduction of the matrix/analyte sample ...