Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Liang; Liu, Fang; Zou, Yuxiu; Hu, Xiaoxiao; Huang, Siqi; Xu, Yiting; Zhang, Lufeng; Dong, Qian; Liu, Zhangkun; Chen, Long; Chen, Zhuo; Tan, Weihong
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.19 pp. 11183-11187
- Raman spectroscopy; chemical species; drugs; gold; lipids; mice; nanogold; pharmacokinetics; surfactants; therapeutics; vibration; water solubility
- ... Simultaneous multiphase detection of multiplex analytes is important, albeit challenging, especially in pharmaceuticals analysis since drugs with lipid and water solubility were often administrated together for synergistic therapy. Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) is a label-free and sensitive tool for multiplex analytes detection at multiphase interfaces. However, the requirements of in ...
- Yang, Ke; Li, Jun; Zhao, Jiuzhou; Ren, Pengfei; Wang, Zhizhong; Wei, Bing; Dong, Bing; Sun, Rui; Wang, Xiaoyan; Groen, Harry J. M.; Ma, Jie; Guo, Yongjun
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.19 pp. 11203-11209
- DNA; alleles; detection limit; disease course; droplets; drugs; enzyme inhibitors; epidermal growth factor receptors; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; lung neoplasms; monitoring; mutation; patients; polymerase chain reaction; therapeutics
- ... A T790M secondary mutation in epidermal-growth-factor receptor (EGFR) is the most well-established EGFR-tyrosine-kinase-inhibitor (TKI) resistance marker in non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC). The current methods to rapidly and accurately detect T790M in clinical practice are not satisfactory because of several obstacles, including the unavailability of tumor-tissue rebiopsies and the low DNA copy ...