Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Xiaoyu; Qin, Li; Zhou, Min; Lou, Zhangping; Wei, Hui
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.19 pp. 11696-11702
- antibodies; biosensors; blood serum; chemical species; enzymes; humans; iridium; ligands; neoplasm cells; oligonucleotides; platinum; polymers; proteins; ruthenium; urine
- ... Nanozymes have emerged as promising alternatives to overcome the high cost and low stability of natural enzymes. Nanozymes with peroxidase-like activities have been studied to construct versatile biosensors by using specific biorecognition ligands (such as enzymes, antibodies, and aptamers) or molecularly imprinted polymers (MIPs). However, the use of bioligands compromises the high stability and ...
- Ouyang, Wei; Li, Zirui; Han, Jongyoon
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.19 pp. 11366-11375
- blood serum; detection limit; humans; nucleic acids; proteins; solid phase extraction
- ... Micro total-analysis systems (μTAS) have been extensively developed for the detection of nucleic acids (NAs) in resource-limited settings in recent years, yet the sample-preparation steps that interface real-world samples with on-chip analytics remain as the technical bottleneck. We report pressure-modulated selective electrokinetic trapping (PM-SET) for the direct enrichment, purification, and de ...