Jump to Main Content
- Uddin, M. Jalal; Shim, Joon S.
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.91 no.4 pp. 2686-2694
- chemical species; cross contamination; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; lab-on-a-chip technology; polydimethylsiloxane; thermoplastics; troponin I
- ... In this study, an immunosensing platform by integrating a single array of conventional 96-well cartridges with low-cost polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) pillars and thermoplastic chip was designed and developed to execute enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA). The platform provides multiple (eight) reaction chambers for sequentially detecting multiple analytes under similar assay environments. For ...
- Li, Xuechen; Zhang, Ruoyao; Guo, Lifang; Zhang, Huamiao; Meng, Fangfang; Yang, Rui; Li, Chuanya; Liu, Zhiqiang; Yu, Xiaoqiang
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.91 no.4 pp. 2672-2677
- fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; lysosomes; membrane potential; mitochondria; mitochondrial membrane; rhodamines; wavelengths
- ... The mitochondrial membrane potential (MMP) definitely reflects mitochondrial function. Thus, it is very essential to found a physical parameter as MMP indicator. At present, available parameters are either fluorescent intensity of monochromatic probes such as rhodamine 123 or a ratio of fluorescent intensity at different wavelengths of dual-color dyes such as JC-1, but the inconvenience in practic ...