Jump to Main Content
- Eckelmann, Dennis, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.22 pp. 13167-13172
- Serratia marcescens; agar; bacteria; biochemical pathways; cost effectiveness; desorption; endophytes; humans; image analysis; insects; ionization; isotope labeling; mass spectrometry; nitrogen; plants (botany); secondary metabolites; stable isotopes; tissues
- ... Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization imaging high-resolution mass spectrometry (MALDI-imaging-HRMS) is an important technique for visualizing the spatial distribution of compounds directly on the surface of organisms such as microorganisms, insects, plants, animals, and human tissues. However, MALDI-imaging-HRMS and the stable isotope labeling approach have never been combined for the detec ...
- Hill, Dennis W., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.21 pp. 12752-12760
- algorithms; databases; dissociation; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; humans; isomers; liquid chromatography; metabolites; metabolomics; neural networks; pipelines; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... Liquid chromatography coupled with electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry (LC-ESI-MS/MS) is a major analytical technique used for nontargeted identification of metabolites in biological fluids. Typically, in LC-ESI-MS/MS based database assisted structure elucidation pipelines, the exact mass of an unknown compound is used to mine a chemical structure database to acquire an initial set of ...