Jump to Main Content
- Eckelmann, Dennis, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.22 pp. 13167-13172
- Serratia marcescens; agar; bacteria; biochemical pathways; cost effectiveness; desorption; endophytes; humans; image analysis; insects; ionization; isotope labeling; mass spectrometry; nitrogen; plants (botany); secondary metabolites; stable isotopes; tissues
- ... Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization imaging high-resolution mass spectrometry (MALDI-imaging-HRMS) is an important technique for visualizing the spatial distribution of compounds directly on the surface of organisms such as microorganisms, insects, plants, animals, and human tissues. However, MALDI-imaging-HRMS and the stable isotope labeling approach have never been combined for the detec ...
- Trede, Dennis, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.17 pp. 10568-10576
- World Health Organization; brain; brain damage; children; death; image analysis; males; monitoring; phosphatidylcholines; rats; spectrometers; young adults
- ... Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a major cause of death and disability in children and young adults worldwide according to the World Health Organization (WHO). The emergence of mass-spectrometry-based techniques, such as MALDI-MSI, has allowed the monitoring and visualization of changes post injury, providing a global picture of the impact of TBI on different classes of molecules in a single study. ...