Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Weixiong; Chouhan, Bikash; Dasgupta, Purnendu K.
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.24 pp. 14561-14568
- microfluidic technology, etc ; B-lymphocytes; electrodes; geometry; ion exchange chromatography; liquids; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... Admittance detection, more commonly called capacitively coupled contactless conductivity detection, is widely used. While the true conductance of a solution is linear with concentration up to ∼1 mequiv/L, the admittance signal is nonlinear. In small-bore capillaries and highly resistive solutions, such as in suppressed open tubular ion chromatography (SOTIC), the admittance signal is exponentially ...
- Yang, Ke; Yang, Xiang; Zhao, Xiang; Lamy de la Chapelle, Marc; Fu, Weiling
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.91 no.1 pp. 785-791
- microfluidic technology, etc ; absorption; antineoplastic agents; biomedical research; breast neoplasms; cell viability; cytotoxicity; liquids; neoplasm cells; oils; organ-on-a-chip; screening; spectroscopy; toxicology; viability assays; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Simple, rapid, and efficient cell viability assays play a fundamental role in much of biomedical research, including cell toxicology investigations and antitumor drug screening. Here, we demonstrate for the first time a rapid and label-free cell viability assay using THz spectroscopy in combination with a new optical clearing agent (OCA) and microfluidic technology. This strategy uses a considerab ...