Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Xinhao; Chang, Te-Wei; Lin, Guohong; Gartia, Manas Ranjan; Liu, Gang Logan
- Analytical chemistry 2017 v.89 no.1 pp. 611-615
- absorbance, etc ; algorithms; cameras; color; colorimetry; detection limit; image analysis; kidney diseases; refractive index; urine; wavelengths; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Colorimetric sensors usually suffer due to errors from variation in light source intensity, the type of light source, the Bayer filter algorithm, and the sensitivity of the camera to incoming light. Here, we demonstrate a self-referenced portable smartphone-based plasmonic sensing platform integrated with an internal reference sample along with an image processing method to perform colorimetric se ...
- Zhao, Jiahui; Bao, Xingfu; Wang, Shuang; Lu, Shasha; Sun, Jian; Yang, Xiurong
- Analytical chemistry 2017 v.89 no.19 pp. 10529-10536
- absorbance, etc ; ambient temperature; bioassays; biomarkers; colorimetry; cost effectiveness; dopamine; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; models; monophenol monooxygenase; oxidation; oxygen; resorcinol; screening; skin diseases; tyramine; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... As a well-known copper-containing oxidase, tyrosinase has been anticipated to serve as the biomarker of skin diseases. We describe here an exquisite label-free fluorescent and colorimetric dual-readout assay of its activity, inspired by the specific oxidation ability of monophenolamine substrates to catecholamines and a unique fluorogenic reaction between resorcinol and catecholamines. By employin ...