Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Zhi, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2016 v.88 no.16 pp. 8294-8301
- binding capacity; biomarkers; dissociation; drugs; enzymatic reactions; equipment; flow cytometry; glucose; hydrogen peroxide; ligands; mixing; monitoring; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; oligonucleotides; screening
- ... Binding affinity characterization is of great importance for aptamer screening because the dissociation constant (Kd) value is a key parameter for evaluating molecular interaction. However, conventional methods often require sophisticated equipment and time-consuming processing. Here, we present a portable device, Afi-Chip, as an equipment-free, rapid, low-cost, and universal platform for evaluati ...
- Zhu, Zhi, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2016 v.88 no.4 pp. 2345-2352
- capillarity; cocaine; correlation; crosslinking; diagnostic techniques; environmental monitoring; enzymatic reactions; glucan 1,4-alpha-glucosidase; glucose; glucose oxidase; health services; hydrocolloids; hydrogen peroxide; hydrophilicity; oligonucleotides; peroxidase; urine
- ... A disposable, equipment-free, versatile point-of-care testing platform, microfluidic distance readout sweet hydrogel integrated paper-based analytical device (μDiSH-PAD), was developed for portable quantitative detection of different types of targets. The platform relies on a target-responsive aptamer cross-linked hydrogel for target recognition, cascade enzymatic reactions for signal amplificatio ...