Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yangjun, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.11 pp. 6651-6659
- binding capacity; blood serum; bovine serum albumin; cysteine; exosomes; glycopeptides; glycoproteins; glycoproteomics; human cell lines; humans; hydrophilic interaction chromatography; hydrophilicity; immunoglobulin G; mass spectrometry; molybdenum disulfide; nanocomposites; nanogold; nanosheets; surface area; zwitterions
- ... Mass spectrometry (MS)-based glycoproteomics research requires highly efficient sample preparation to eliminate interference from non-glycopeptides and to improve the efficiency of glycopeptide detection. In this work, a novel MoS₂/Au-NP (gold nanoparticle)–L-cysteine nanocomposite was prepared for glycopeptide enrichment. The two-dimensional (2D) structured MoS₂ nanosheets served as a matrix that ...
- Zhang, Yangjun, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2013 v.85 no.13 pp. 6228-6232
- analytical methods; antibodies; antigens; blood serum; detection limit; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; graphene oxide; humans; nanogold
- ... Gold nanoparticles (GNPs) and graphene oxide (GO) sheets are excellent nano carriers in many analytical methods. In this study, a modified enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) strategy was developed using antibody-functionalized GO sheets and GNPs. This modification significantly reduced the limit of detection (LOD) and cost greatly of this assay. The applicability of the method was demonstra ...