Jump to Main Content
- Stander, Maria A., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.19 pp. 11643-11650
- comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography; data quality; flavonoids; hydrophilic interaction chromatography; ions; phenolic acids; proanthocyanidins; procyanidins; protocols; spectroscopy
- ... Comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography (LC × LC) and ion mobility spectrometry–mass spectrometry (IMS–MS) are increasingly being used to address challenges associated with the analysis of highly complex samples. In this work, we evaluate the potential of the combination of these techniques in the form of a comprehensive three-dimensional LC × LC × IMS separation system. As application ...
- Stander, Maria A., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2013 v.85 no.19 pp. 9107-9115
- chemical composition; comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography; fluorescence; grape seed extract; grape seeds; grapes; hydrophilic interaction chromatography; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; ionization; mass spectrometry; polymerization; proanthocyanidins; procyanidins; reversed-phase liquid chromatography; tannins; viticulture; winemaking
- ... Despite the significant importance of tannins in viticulture and enology, relatively little is known about the detailed chemical composition of these molecules. This is due to challenges associated with the accurate analytical determination of the highly structurally diverse proanthocyanidins which comprise tannins. In this contribution, we address this limitation by demonstrating how online compr ...