Jump to Main Content
- Youn, Yeoan, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2017 v.89 no.4 pp. 2390-2397
- DNA; RNA-binding proteins; antigens; binding capacity; calorimetry; dissociation; glass; neoplasm cells; small nuclear RNA; spliceosomes; titration
- ... We employed modified glass nanocapillaries to investigate interactions between the RNA-binding protein, known as cell carcinoma antigen recognized by T cells-3 (SART3), and the noncoding spliceosome component, U6 small nuclear RNA (snRNA), at the single-molecule level. We functionalized the nanocapillaries with U6 snRNA fragments, which were hybridized to DNA molecules and then covalently attached ...
- Youn, Yeoan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2016 v.88 no.1 pp. 688-694
- glass; single-stranded DNA; temperature
- ... We describe glass nanocapillaries with single-stranded DNA molecules (ssDNA) covalently attached to the capillary surface. These DNA-functionalized nanocapillaries selectively facilitate the translocation of target ssDNA that is complementary to the probe ssDNA. In addition, the complementary target ssDNA exhibits an event duration time longer than that of the noncomplementary target ssDNA. The te ...