Jump to Main Content
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.11 pp. 6502-6508
- antibodies; binding sites; crosslinking; detection limit; fluorescent dyes; heat; immunoaffinity chromatography; immunoassays; microparticles; polystyrenes; troponin I
- ... Performance of nanoprobes can often determine the detection level of Lateral immunochromatography. Traditional probes were limited by the quantity and orientation of antibodies, immune activity of the Fab region or binding strength between protein and substrate. This study developed a new efficient and robust technology to construct fluorescent nanoprobes with oriented modified antibodies, based o ...
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2014 v.86 no.24 pp. 12250-12257
- Raman spectroscopy; biocompatibility; cell culture; culture media; gold; ionic strength; nanoparticles; pH; storage
- ... Local microenvironment pH sensing is one of the key parameters for the understanding of many biological processes. As a noninvasive and high sensitive technique, surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) has attracted considerable interest in the detection of the local pH of live cells. We herein develop a facile way to prepare Au-(4-MPy)-BSA (AMB) pH nanosensor. The 4-MPy (4-mercaptopyridine) wa ...