Jump to Main Content
- Fan, Yong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.7 pp. 4771-4779
- borates; cysteine; drugs; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; hepatotoxicity; liver; models; monitoring; photons; remediation
- ... Drug-induced hepatotoxicity represents an important challenge for safety in drug development. The production of peroxynitrite (ONOO–) is proposed as an early sign in the progression of drug-induced hepatotoxicity. Currently, reported ONOO– probes mainly emit in the visible range or the first NIR window, which have limited in vivo biosensing application due to the autofluorescence and photon scatte ...
- Fan, Yong, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.13 pp. 7946-7952
- animal ovaries; fluorescent dyes; image analysis; kidneys; magnetic resonance imaging; metastasis; molecular weight; photostability; reticuloendothelial system; wavelengths
- ... Over the past few years, significant efforts have been made to create new fluorescent probes operating at longer wavelengths, particularly in the second near-infrared (NIR-II) window from 1000 to 1700 nm, offering enhanced tissue penetration compared to light in the visible and first near-infrared window (700–900 nm). However, most of the reported NIR-II fluorophores meet such dilemmas; they are e ...