Jump to Main Content
- Lan, Tao, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2013 v.85 no.20 pp. 9433-9438
- biochemical compounds; diffusivity; fluorescence; gold; immunoassays; in vivo studies; light intensity; light scattering; lighting; models; nanogold; nanoparticles; nanorods; spectroscopy; translation (genetics); transmission electron microscopy; viscosity; wavelengths
- ... In this article, we reported a new and sensitive method for characterizing rapid rotational and translational diffusion of gold nanoparticles (GNPs) and gold nanorods (GNRs) by resonance light scattering correlation spectroscopy (RLSCS). The RLSCS is a new single nanoparticle method, and its principle is based on measuring the resonance light scattering fluctuations in a highly focused volume due ...
- Lan, Tao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2012 v.84 no.17 pp. 7350-7358
- DNA fragmentation; antineoplastic agents; apoptosis; droplets; flow cytometry; gel electrophoresis; humans; immune system; models; neoplasm cells; pancreatic neoplasms; pathogenesis; screening; spectroscopy
- ... Apoptosis plays a crucial role in many biological processes and pathogenesis of various malignancies and diseases of the immune system. In this paper, we described a novel method for sensitive detection of drug-induced apoptosis by using fluorescence correlation spectroscopy (FCS). The principle of this method is based on the assay of DNA fragmentation in the process of the drug-induced apoptosis. ...