Jump to Main Content
- Xia, Hong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.24 pp. 14309-14315
- ambient temperature; carcinogens; catalysts; chromium; color; colorimetry; gold; ions; nanocomposites; nanogold; spectroscopy
- ... Hexavalent chromium ion (Cr⁶⁺) is one of the most toxic substances for plants, for animals, and is a confirmed human respiratory carcinogen. However, so far, there are few independent and efficient colorimetric methods for detection of Cr⁶⁺. Here, we introduce a convenient, label-free, catalysis-based, and efficient strategy for quantification of Cr⁶⁺ by using a colorimetric sensing probe 3,3′,5,5 ...
- Xia, Hong-Cheng, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2017 v.89 no.7 pp. 4192-4197
- chlorides; colorimetry; ethylene oxide; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; gases; monitoring; nerve agents; occupational accidents; paper; polyethylene glycol; toxicity
- ... As a highly toxic and widely used chemical, phosgene has become a serious threat to humankind and public security because of its potential use by terrorists and unexpected release during industrial accidents. For this reason, it is an urgent need to develop facile, fast, and selective detection methods of phosgene. In this Article, we have constructed a highly selective fluorescent sensor o-Pab fo ...