Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Fuquan, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.16 pp. 10663-10671
- cell membranes; ceramides; data collection; desorption; enzymes; fluorescence; fluorescent labeling; gangliosides; glycoconjugates; hepatocytes; hepatoma; human cell lines; lectins; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; microarray technology; pellets; polysaccharides
- ... Glycosphingolipids (GSLs) are ubiquitous glycoconjugates of cell membranes. Identification of unknown GSL–glycan structures is still a major challenge. To address this challenge, we developed a novel strategy for analysis of GSL–glycans from cultured cells based on a lectin microarray that can directly detect and reveal glycopatterns of GSL extracts without the need for glycan release. There were ...
- Yang, Fuquan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2015 v.87 no.1 pp. 513-521
- brain; cattle; cell growth; diacylglycerols; fatty acid composition; isotope labeling; mass spectrometry; metabolism; methanolysis; methylation; phosphates; prostatic neoplasms; rapid methods
- ... Phosphoinositides, the phosphorylated derivatives of phosphatidylinositol (PtdIns), are key regulators of many fundamental biological processes, including cell growth, proliferation, and motility. Here, we present a novel method for rapid, sensitive, and simultaneous profiling of phosphatidylinositol trisphosphate (PtdInsP₃), phosphatidylinositol bisphosphate (PtdInsP₂), and phosphatidylinositol p ...