Jump to Main Content
- Stanker, Larry
H., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2015 v.87 no.2 pp. 922-928
- Clostridium botulinum; analytical chemistry; antibodies; bioassays; blood serum; botulinum toxin; detection limit; fluorescence; food contamination; foods; humans; immunoassays; intravenous injection; mice
- ... We present an innovative centrifugal microfluidic immunoassay platform (SpinDx) to address the urgent biodefense and public health need for ultrasensitive point-of-care/incident detection of botulinum toxin. The simple, sample-to-answer centrifugal microfluidic immunoassay approach is based on binding of toxins to antibody-laden capture particles followed by sedimentation of the particles through ...
- PubMed Central:
- Stanker, L.H., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2000 v.72 no.17 pp. 4148
- blood serum; quinolones; blood chemistry; affinity chromatography; immunoassays; monoclonal antibodies
- ... To demonstrate that two structurally similar chemicals can be extracted from a complex matrix and then separated from each other on the basis of their relative affinities for an antibody, an automated column-switching system was used, incorporating on-line, high-performance immunoaffinity chromatography (HPIAC). A high-affinity monoclonal antibody (Mab Sara-95) against the fluoroquinolone saraflox ...