Jump to Main Content
- Li, Yujian; Ding, Xiaojuan; Li, Dandan; Wu, Haiping; Huang, Wei; Ding, Shijia
- Analytical methods 2019 v.11 no.12 pp. 1613-1619
- DNA; analytical methods; catalytic activity; detection limit; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; genes; humans; models; neoplasms
- ... In this study, an enzyme-free and homogeneous fluorescent biosensing strategy is described for the detection of DNA based on an entropy-driven strand displacement reaction (ESDR) and DNAzyme. In the presence of target DNA, toehold-mediated strand displacement results in the circulation of target DNA and release of DNAzyme sequences from the three-stranded complex. Upon cyclic amplification, one ta ...
- He, Guangli; Gao, Fengli; Li, Wei; Li, Pengwei; Zhang, Xiaofan; Yin, Hang; Yang, Baocheng; Liu, Yibiao; Zhang, Shouren
- Analytical methods 2019 v.11 no.12 pp. 1651-1656
- alloys; analytical methods; catalytic activity; electrochemistry; hydrogen peroxide; monitoring; nanoparticles; nanotubes; synergism
- ... The highly efficient detection method for hydrogen peroxide (H₂O₂) has been attracting significant attention. In this study, AuPd alloy-modified polydopamine (AuPd-PDA) nanotubes were prepared, and an electrochemical nonenzymatic sensor based on the AuPd-PDA nanotubes was developed. A single AuPd alloy on the surface of PDA nanotubes consisted of many smaller nanoparticles of size ranging several ...