Jump to Main Content
- Li, Yujian; Ding, Xiaojuan; Li, Dandan; Wu, Haiping; Huang, Wei; Ding, Shijia
- Analytical methods 2019 v.11 no.12 pp. 1613-1619
- DNA; analytical methods; catalytic activity; detection limit; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; genes; humans; models; neoplasms
- ... In this study, an enzyme-free and homogeneous fluorescent biosensing strategy is described for the detection of DNA based on an entropy-driven strand displacement reaction (ESDR) and DNAzyme. In the presence of target DNA, toehold-mediated strand displacement results in the circulation of target DNA and release of DNAzyme sequences from the three-stranded complex. Upon cyclic amplification, one ta ...
- Zhao, Youquan; Zhou, Junpeng; Song, Yang; Li, Zhende; Liu, Xiao; Zhang, Mimi; Zang, Hechao; Cao, Xuan; Lv, Chenxing
- Analytical methods 2019 v.11 no.12 pp. 1707-1714
- analytical methods; chemical oxygen demand; chemiluminescence; detection limit; environmental assessment; light intensity; ozone; process control
- ... An environment-friendly device based on ozone-induced chemiluminescence (CL) technology was developed and optimized for the rapid measurement of chemical oxygen demand (COD) in waters. The purpose of this paper was to introduce a system that could be used in the field and has the characteristics of simple operation and avoiding the use of chemical reagents. Moreover, no more than 3 mL was introduc ...