Jump to Main Content
- He, Guangli; Gao, Fengli; Li, Wei; Li, Pengwei; Zhang, Xiaofan; Yin, Hang; Yang, Baocheng; Liu, Yibiao; Zhang, Shouren
- Analytical methods 2019 v.11 no.12 pp. 1651-1656
- alloys; analytical methods; catalytic activity; electrochemistry; hydrogen peroxide; monitoring; nanoparticles; nanotubes; synergism
- ... The highly efficient detection method for hydrogen peroxide (H₂O₂) has been attracting significant attention. In this study, AuPd alloy-modified polydopamine (AuPd-PDA) nanotubes were prepared, and an electrochemical nonenzymatic sensor based on the AuPd-PDA nanotubes was developed. A single AuPd alloy on the surface of PDA nanotubes consisted of many smaller nanoparticles of size ranging several ...
- Zhuang, Wei; Li, Yining; Weng, Xiaoyuan; Guo, Haixin; Zhang, Yongquan; Yang, Yating; Fan, Chunmei
- Analytical methods 2019 v.11 no.12 pp. 1631-1638
- analytical methods; biomarkers; blood serum; bovine serum albumin; calcium; calcium carbonate; carbon dioxide; chemical bonding; chemical reactions; commercialization; electrochemistry; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; humans; ions; monitoring; nanospheres; pH; phospholipase A2; phospholipases
- ... A simple and sensitive electrochemical immunoassay method was developed for the quantitative monitoring of lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A₂ (Lp-PLA₂) on a low-cost microtiter plate by using a portable handheld pH meter. Bovine serum albumin (BSA)-doped CaCO₃ nanospheres were utilized to regulate the pH value of an acidic solution on the basis of classical chemical reactions. To construct su ...