Jump to Main Content
- Li, Yujian; Ding, Xiaojuan; Li, Dandan; Wu, Haiping; Huang, Wei; Ding, Shijia
- Analytical methods 2019 v.11 no.12 pp. 1613-1619
- DNA; analytical methods; catalytic activity; detection limit; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; genes; humans; models; neoplasms
- ... In this study, an enzyme-free and homogeneous fluorescent biosensing strategy is described for the detection of DNA based on an entropy-driven strand displacement reaction (ESDR) and DNAzyme. In the presence of target DNA, toehold-mediated strand displacement results in the circulation of target DNA and release of DNAzyme sequences from the three-stranded complex. Upon cyclic amplification, one ta ...
- Zhuang, Wei; Li, Yining; Weng, Xiaoyuan; Guo, Haixin; Zhang, Yongquan; Yang, Yating; Fan, Chunmei
- Analytical methods 2019 v.11 no.12 pp. 1631-1638
- analytical methods; biomarkers; blood serum; bovine serum albumin; calcium; calcium carbonate; carbon dioxide; chemical bonding; chemical reactions; commercialization; electrochemistry; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; humans; ions; monitoring; nanospheres; pH; phospholipase A2; phospholipases
- ... A simple and sensitive electrochemical immunoassay method was developed for the quantitative monitoring of lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A₂ (Lp-PLA₂) on a low-cost microtiter plate by using a portable handheld pH meter. Bovine serum albumin (BSA)-doped CaCO₃ nanospheres were utilized to regulate the pH value of an acidic solution on the basis of classical chemical reactions. To construct su ...