Jump to Main Content
- Tang, Mingyu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical methods 2019 v.11 no.28 pp. 3570-3577
- biocompatibility; color; colorimetry; copper; cytotoxicity; detection limit; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; gels; image analysis; manganese; nanoparticles; reducing agents; silicon; uric acid; visual perception
- ... In this paper, silicon nanoparticles (Si NPs) were synthesized by a simple one-step procedure by applying uric acid as reducing agent. The as-prepared Si NPs exhibited emission at 425 nm under excitation at 345 nm, allowing them to be developed as a fluorescent and colorimetric probe for detection of Cu²⁺ and Mn²⁺. As a probe, the fluorescence and color change of the Si NPs induced by Cu²⁺ and Mn² ...
- Tang, Mingyu, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical methods 2019 v.11 no.15 pp. 2072-2081
- analytical methods; biocompatibility; carbon quantum dots; cellulose acetate; detection limit; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; image analysis; lakes; mercury; paper; rapid methods; rivers; seawater; toxicity; toxicity testing; ultraviolet radiation
- ... In this paper, orange emitting carbon dots (CDs) were synthesized by a hydrothermal process, exhibiting emission at 574 nm when excited at 555 nm, with a fluorescence quantum efficiency of 46%. The fluorescence of the CDs as the fluorescent probe were quenched by Hg²⁺ with the limit of detection of 2.47 nM in ultrapure water. Besides, practical applications of the probe, i.e., for the detection of ...