Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Haitang; Liu, Dandan; Zhao, Xiaoyu; Yang, Jing-He; Chang, Haibo; Xing, Ruimin; Liu, Shanhu
- Analytical methods 2017 v.9 no.21 pp. 3191-3199
- analytical methods; ascorbic acid; carbon; carbon nanotubes; chemical reduction; dopamine; electrodes; gold; humans; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; palladium; urine
- ... A carbon nanotube-supported AuPd bimetallic nanoparticle (AuPd/CNT) nanocomposite modified glassy carbon (GC) electrode was fabricated and its catalytic properties towards dopamine (DA) in the presence of ascorbic acid (AA) were studied. AuPd/CNTs were synthesized by the simple chemical reduction of Au and Pd salt precursors with CNTs. Under the optimal detection conditions, the amperometric i–t c ...
- Wang, Ning; Wang, Fenfen; Liao, Yeting; Liu, Huanhuan; Li, Yijun; He, Xiwen
- Analytical methods 2017 v.9 no.21 pp. 3159-3165
- analytical methods; carbon electrodes; humans; nanoparticles; nanosilver; silver; urine
- ... A simple and sensitive solid carbon paste electrode (CPE) based on the nanoparticles of silver iodide and silver sulfide was prepared for potentiometric determination of iodide in urine samples. The results indicated that the provided CPE exhibited a wide linear range (8.0 × 10⁻⁹ to 1.0 × 10⁻³ mol L⁻¹), low detection limit (7.0 × 10⁻⁹ mol L⁻¹), near Nernstian sensitivity (55.3 mV per decade) and s ...