Jump to Main Content
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytical methods 2015 v.7 no.5 pp. 1958-1964
- cefuroxime; chemical species; detection limit; drugs; formic acid; liquid chromatography; lysine; standard deviation; tandem mass spectrometry; water solubility; China
- ... Cefuroxime lysine (CL), a new kind of cefuroxime salt with the merits of better water solubility and causing less irritation of the veins, has been invented in China. In order to better control the drug quality, a fast, sensitive and high throughput ultra fast liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (UFLC-MS/MS) method has been developed and validated for the simultaneous determination of f ...
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Analytical methods 2015 v.7 no.20 pp. 8817-8825
- amino acids; derivatization; enantiomers; formic acid; high performance liquid chromatography; quality control; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... A simple and sensitive HPLC-MS/MS method was developed for the simultaneous determination of nine kinds of (d)- and (l)-amino acid enantiomers in amino acid tablets. 7-Chloro-4-nitrobenzoxadiazole (NBD-Cl) was selected as the derivatization reagent, and the derived amino acid enantiomers were enantioseparated on a Sumichiral OA-2500S (250 mm × 4.6 mm, 5 μm) column, using a mobile phase composed of ...