Jump to Main Content
- shen, Rui; Yang, Fei; Wang, Jianping; Li, Yong; Xie, Shunji; Chen, Chunyan; Cai, Qingyun; Yao, Shouzhuo
- Analytical methods 2011 v.3 no.12 pp. 2909-2914
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; carbon; detection limit; high performance liquid chromatography; iron oxides; leaves; liquids; magnetic materials; magnetism; microwave treatment; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; solid phase extraction; solvents; sorbents; transmission electron microscopy; trees
- ... Carbon coated Fe₃O₄ magnetic particles (Fe₃O₄/C) were synthesized by hydrothermal reaction, and characterized by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), X-ray diffraction (XRD), vibrating sample magnetometry (VSM) and transmission electron microscopy (TEM). The material is applied to microwave-assisted extraction for clean-up and enrichment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) from t ...
- Leitão, João M. M.; Simões, Eliana F. C.; Esteves da Silva, Joaquim C. G.
- Analytical methods 2011 v.3 no.12 pp. 2758-2769
- acetic anhydride; catalytic activity; citric acid; condensation reactions; data collection; derivatization; detection limit; diagnostic techniques; drug formulations; drugs; ethanol; fluorescence; high performance liquid chromatography; malonic acid; models; solvents; United States
- ... A fluorescent derivatization reaction for Diltiazem drug quantification based on the condensation reaction of citric or malonic acid with acetic anhydride, catalyzed by the tertiary amine group of Diltiazem, was developed. Excitation emission matrices (EEMs) of fluorescence of the pure solvent (ethanol), standard and sample solutions following a standard addition methodology were analysed by PARAF ...