Jump to Main Content
- Waldbaur, Ansgar; Rapp, Holger; Länge, Kerstin; Rapp, Bastian E.
- Analytical methods 2011 v.3 no.12 pp. 2681-2716
- microfluidic technology, etc ; analytical methods; biosensors; digital database; injection molding; manufacturing; models; polydimethylsiloxane; synthesis; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Microfluidics is an evolving scientific field with immense commercial potential: analytical applications, such as biochemical assay development, biochemical analysis and biosensors as well as chemical synthesis applications essentially require microfluidics for sample handling, treatment or readout. A number of techniques are available to create microfluidic structures today. On industrial scale r ...
- Sha, Jun; Wang, Yaolei; Wang, Jianchun; Liu, Wenming; Tu, Qin; Liu, Ajing; Wang, Lei; Wang, Jinyi
- Analytical methods 2011 v.3 no.9 pp. 1988-1994
- microfluidic technology, etc ; Escherichia coli; analytical methods; case studies; droplet size; droplets; genomics; heat stress; oils; plasmids; quartz; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... This work describes an improved method for monodispersed water-in-oil droplet formation and collection using a composite microfluidic device composed of a poly(dimethylsiloxane) (PDMS) microfluidic device and a commercially available quartz capillary. The application of the method to chemical heat-shock (CaCl₂-dependent) transformation of Escherichia coli (E. coli) is also presented. With this app ...