Jump to Main Content
- Du, Liping, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytical methods 2015 v.7 no.5 pp. 1906-1913
- acids; alcohols; aldehydes; esters; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; headspace analysis; hydrocarbons; ketones; phenolic compounds; polydimethylsiloxane; pyrazines; solid phase microextraction; volatile compounds
- ... A method based on headspace solid-phase microextraction (HS-SPME) coupled with gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) was used for the analysis of volatile compounds in “Hengshui Laobaigan” liquor. Five different fibers were evaluated in terms of the number of volatile compounds, sensitivity and reproducibility. The results showed that 50/30 μm divinylbenzene/carboxen/polydimethylsiloxane (D ...
- Du, Liping, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical methods 2016 v.8 no.41 pp. 7500-7506
- biofuels; corn cobs; delignification; drugs; food industry; hemicellulose; molecular weight; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; thermal stability
- ... Corncobs are rich in hemicellulose, which has very important applications in the food industry and biofuels. In this study, hemicellulose was extracted from corncobs after a delignification pretreatment using a three-step extraction. The yield of hemicellulose was nearly 77.64% of the total available hemicellulosic polysaccharides in the pretreated corncobs. Three corresponding fractions HW, HA an ...