Jump to Main Content
- Castañeda‐Herrera, F. E.; Buriticá‐Gaviria, E. F.; Echeverry‐Bonilla, D. F.
- Anatomia, histologia, embryologia 2017 v.46 no.4 pp. 373-377
- adults; body weight; dogs; muscles; nerve tissue; planning
- ... Transversus abdominis plane (TAP) is a fascial plane containing the thoracolumbar nerve branches that innervate the abdominal wall. Limited information is available on the anatomical organization of these nerve branches in the dog, which is of great importance for the success of the TAP block anaesthetic technique. The aim of this study was to describe the origin and conformation of thoracolumbar ...
- Pascalau, R.; Szabo, B.
- Anatomia, histologia, embryologia 2017 v.46 no.4 pp. 378-390
- adults; brain; humans; models; neurophysiology; scientific illustration; swine; taxon descriptions
- ... White matter anatomy is the basis for numerous applications in neurology, neurosurgery and fundamental neuroscience. Although the porcine brain is frequently used as experimental model in these fields of research, the description of its white matter is not as thorough as in the human brain or other species. Thus, the aim of this study is to describe the porcine white matter tracts in a complex man ...