Jump to Main Content
- Barrios‐Arpi, L. M.; Rodríguez Gutiérrez, J.‐L.; Lopez‐Torres, B.
- Anatomia, histologia, embryologia 2017 v.46 no.6 pp. 533-538
- umbilical arteries, etc ; Camelus dromedarius; Petrorhagia; Vicugna pacos; alpacas; fetus; fibroblasts; formalin; histology; light microscopy; umbilical cord; umbilical veins; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... The histomorphometric features of umbilical cord constituents in seven foetuses of alpaca (Vicugna pacos) from Cerro de Pasco, Department, Peru, were determined. Sections of 2–5 cm of umbilical cord were fixed in 10% neutral buffered formalin and processed for light microscopy. Standard histological slides stained with haematoxylin and eosin, Masson's trichrome and Van Gieson's trichrome were obta ...
- Avedillo, L.; Martín‐Alguacil, N.; Salazar, I.
- Anatomia, histologia, embryologia 2016 v.45 no.3 pp. 189-196
- umbilical arteries, etc ; adults; blood; dogs; females; iliac artery; males; neonates; permeability; pregnancy; veterinary medicine; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... The aim of this study was to analyse and describe the variability of the umbilical artery. Two hundred and thirty‐two pelvic halves from 116 adult dogs were examined. To study the permeability of the umbilical artery, ten adult dogs, nine newborns and thirteen foetuses between 35 and 50 days of gestation were also used. In relation to the origin of the umbilical artery, six anatomical variations w ...