Jump to Main Content
- Wimmers, K.; Lin, C.L.; Tholen, E.; Jennen, D.G.J.; Schellander, K.; Ponsuksili, S.
- Animal genetics 2005 v.36 no.2 pp. 152-155
- semen; microsatellite repeats; boars; volume; food animals; animal proteins; sperm motility; male fertility; exons; spermatozoa; introns; litter size; genetic markers; single nucleotide polymorphism
- ... α-Actinins (ACTN1 and ACTN4) and γ-actin (ACTG2), were investigated as candidate genes on the basis of their known functions, for their possible association with sperm concentration, motility, semen volume per ejaculate, plasma droplets rate, abnormal sperm rate and the fertility traits, non-return rate and number of piglets born alive. Polymorphisms were identified in intron 18 (G>A) of the porci ...
- Geng, L.Y.; Jiang, Y.L.; Li, K.; Zhang, C.S.; Fan, X.Z.; Yue, Y.S.
- Animal genetics 2005 v.36 no.2 pp. 185-186
- chromosomes; food animals; animal proteins; polymerase chain reaction; chromosome mapping; exons; introns; swine