Jump to Main Content
- Olivera-Muzante, J.; Fierro, S.; Alabart, J.L.; Claramunt, M.; Minteguiaga, M.A.; Aunchayna, G.; Errandonea, N.; Banchero, G.
- Animal reproduction science 2019 v.206 pp. 78-84
- female fertility, etc ; Merino; dietary protein; ewes; experimental design; fecundity; grazing; ovulation; pastures; prostaglandins; protein supplements; reproductive performance; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... To evaluate the reproductive effects of a short-term dietary protein supplementation (Days -10 to -3) before timed AI (TAI = Day 0), 471 Merino ewes grazing native pastures were estrous-synchronized when there were either long intervals between prostaglandin administrations (two prostaglandin injections 15 or 16 d apart; PG15 and PG16, respectively) or with a progesterone-eCG (P4-eCG) protocol, re ...
- Bus, A.; Langbeen, A.; Martin, B.; Leroy, J.L.M.R.; Bols, P.E.J.
- Animal reproduction science 2019 v.207 pp. 119-130
- female fertility, etc ; animal models; cortex; cryopreservation; ethics; freezing; genetic traits; girls; humans; in vitro culture; neoplasms; ovarian follicles; patients; puberty; risk; viability; vitrification; women; xenotransplantation; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Fertility preservation is not only a concern for humans with compromised fertility after cancer treatment. The preservation of genetic material from endangered animal species or animals with important genetic traits will also greatly benefit from the development of alternative fertility preservation strategies. In humans, embryo cryopreservation and mature-oocyte cryopreservation are currently the ...