Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Yang; Zhuang, Lili; Chen, Xuan; Xu, Man; Li, Zuochen; Jin, Yi
- Animal reproduction science 2017 v.187 pp. 64-73
- acrosin inhibitors, etc ; Western blotting; binding capacity; epididymis; follicular fluid; oocytes; proteins; seminal plasma; solubility; spermatozoa; swine; ubiquitination; zona pellucida; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... This study was undertaken to investigate the dynamics of protein ubiquitination in pig gametes and their micro-environments, as well as to explore the action of deubiquitinases (DUBs) in sperm-oocyte binding. Protein ubiquitination states were evaluated by in the ejaculated sperm, seminal plasma, epididymal sperm, oocytes, zona pellucida (ZP) and follicular fluid (FF) by western blotting. Differen ...
- Lee, Won-Young; Lee, Ran; Park, Hyun-Jung; Do, Jeong Tae; Park, Chankyu; Kim, Jin-Hoi; Jhun, Hyunjhung; Lee, Ji-Heon; Hur, Taiyoung; Song, Hyuk
- Animal reproduction science 2017 v.182 pp. 1-8
- acrosin, etc ; Sertoli cells; basement membrane; dogs; genes; haploidy; immunohistochemistry; males; mice; protein synthesis; puberty; rats; seminiferous tubules; spermatogenesis; spermatogonia; spermatozoa; stem cells; synaptonemal complex; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Spermatogenesis begins at puberty and continues throughout a male’s life. This process is initiated and maintained by spermatogonial stem cells in the seminiferous tubules, and these cells produce haploid spermatozoa. Markers of male germ cells have been fully identified in rodents, including mice and rats, but not in canines. To characterize the canine male germ cells, histological and immunohist ...