Jump to Main Content
- Wan, Peng-Cheng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Animal reproduction science 2009 v.113 no.1-4 pp. 156-166
- gene transfer; green fluorescent protein; deoxyribonuclease I; electrical treatment; intracytoplasmic sperm injection; transgenic animals; culture media; gene expression; blastocyst; injection; bovine serum albumin; genetic engineering; spermatozoa; temperature; embryogenesis; binding capacity; oocytes; swine
- ... This study aims to investigate factors that affect the efficiency of blastocyst development and enhanced green fluorescence protein (EGFP) expression in porcine embryos following intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)-mediated DNA transfer. Frozen-thawed dead spermatozoa were exposed to different concentrations (0.01μg/mL, 0.05μg/mL or 0.1μg/mL) of EGFP DNA solution, and then microinjected into i ...
- Wan, Peng-cheng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Animal reproduction science 2009 v.114 no.1-3 pp. 279-288
- viability; DNA damage; embryogenesis; morula; differential staining; bioassays; zygote; amino acids; blastocyst; oviductal fluids; ewes; embryo transfer; bovine serum albumin; embryo culture; culture media; apoptosis; in vitro fertilization
- ... The present study was to investigate effects of synthetic oviductal fluid (SOF) and Charles Rosenkrans medium (CR1) culture systems on developmental competence and cell apoptosis of ovine in vitro fertilization (IVF) embryos. Ovine presumptive IVF zygotes were cultured in the following six media: (1) SOF supplemented with amino acids (SOFaa) and 8mg/ml bovine serum albumin (BSA) for 9 days (SOFaaB ...