Jump to Main Content
- Widén, Carl-Johan; Fraser-Jenkins, Christopher R.; Roux, Jacobus P.
- Annales botanici Fennici 2015 v.52 no.1–2 pp. 53-83
- Dryopteris; chemistry; ferns and fern allies; new species; phenolic compounds; races; rhizomes; surveys; Africa; China
- ... The phloroglucinol composition of 29 species of Dryopteris Adanson belonging to subgenus Dryopteris section Marginatae were investigated on a world-wide basis, and the taxonomy is discussed based on both morphology and chemistry. The ferns of this section show relatively variable phloroglucinol patterns in line with their morphological variability. In good agreement with the other sections of subg ...
- Li, Hui-Qin; Wang, Ying-Qiang
- Annales botanici Fennici 2015 v.52 no.1–2 pp. 27-32
- corolla; anthers; leaf blade; Gesneriaceae; branches; new species; nerve tissue; China
- ... A new species, Petrocodon confertiflorus H.Q. Li & Y.Q. Wang (Gesneriaceae) from Guangdong Province in south China, is described and illustrated. It is most similar to P. dealbatus, but is distinct from its congeners by its bigger ovate-oblanceolate leaf blade with 6–12 pairs of lateral nerves, by the number of cymes (3–10) with 2–3 branches bearing densely placed flowers, by the swollen, urceolat ...