Jump to Main Content
- Tyler, Torbjörn; Sennikov, Alexander N.
- Annales botanici Fennici 2015 v.52 no.1–2 pp. 46-52
- Scandinavia, etc ; Hieracium; Norway; Sweden; Show all 4 Subjects
- ... Twenty-six names of taxa of Hieracium sections Hieracium, Bifida and Vulgata (Asteraceae) described by the Finnish author J.P. Norrlin based on material from central Sweden and adjacent Norway and originally published in 1888 are lectotypified, and their applications are discussed. The replacement name H. cognatum T. Tyler & Sennikov is proposed as a substitute for the illegitimate H. propinquum ( ...
- Wehn, Sølvi; Olsson, E. Gunilla A.
- Annales botanici Fennici 2015 v.52 no.3–4 pp. 171-180
- Scandinavia, etc ; Primula; climatic factors; grasslands; habitats; heathlands; land cover; land use; landscapes; models; population; sexual reproduction; shrubs; woodlands; Norway; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... This paper reports on the performance of the red-listed Primula scandinavica, endemic to Scandinavia. The study took place in Jotunheimen, Norway. We evaluated occurrence, density and sexual reproduction variables (number of fertile individuals and number of seed capsules). Habitats were registered as land-cover categories (historical and current; broad habitat types) and habitat patch classes (se ...