Jump to Main Content
- Siampour, Majid; Izadpanah, Keramatollah; Martini, Marta; Salehi, Mohammad
- Annals of applied biology 2019 v.175 no.1 pp. 83-97
- Phytoplasma; genes; genetic variation; geographical distribution; loci; multilocus sequence typing; peanuts; phylogeny; ribosomal RNA; witches' broom; Iran
- ... Phytoplasmas of the group 16SrII (peanut witches'‐broom group) are among the most important phytoplasmas identified in Iran. These phytoplasmas are so diverse that they have been classified within 23 subgroups, among which phytoplasmas of subgroups 16SrII‐B, ‐C and ‐D have been recognised in Iran. In this study, we used multilocus sequence analysis as a tool to find the extent of genetic diversity ...
- Zhang, Xiaoyun; Yang, Hongjuan; Zheng, Xiangfeng; Zhao, Lina; Gu, Xiangyu; Wang, Kaili; Apaliya, Maurice T.; Ahima, Joseph; Zhang, Hongyin
- Annals of applied biology 2019 v.175 no.1 pp. 98-110
- DNA damage; DNA replication; Yarrowia lipolytica; biological control; energy; enzymes; fungal antagonists; gene expression regulation; genes; multiple drug resistance; ochratoxin A; oxidative stress; oxygen; proteome; synergism; toxicity; transcriptomics; transport proteins; tricarboxylic acid cycle
- ... The occurrence of ochratoxin A (OTA) has been reported in cereals, feeds and food. Biological control of OTA has been considered as a promising strategy. Our previous study has shown that Yarrowia lipolytica Y‐2 could degrade OTA. In this study, proteome and transcriptome analysis were performed to investigate the possible mechanisms involved in OTA degradation by Y. lipolytica Y‐2 and the respons ...