Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Xiaoyun; Yang, Hongjuan; Zheng, Xiangfeng; Zhao, Lina; Gu, Xiangyu; Wang, Kaili; Apaliya, Maurice T.; Ahima, Joseph; Zhang, Hongyin
- Annals of applied biology 2019 v.175 no.1 pp. 98-110
- DNA damage; DNA replication; Yarrowia lipolytica; biological control; energy; enzymes; fungal antagonists; gene expression regulation; genes; multiple drug resistance; ochratoxin A; oxidative stress; oxygen; proteome; synergism; toxicity; transcriptomics; transport proteins; tricarboxylic acid cycle
- ... The occurrence of ochratoxin A (OTA) has been reported in cereals, feeds and food. Biological control of OTA has been considered as a promising strategy. Our previous study has shown that Yarrowia lipolytica Y‐2 could degrade OTA. In this study, proteome and transcriptome analysis were performed to investigate the possible mechanisms involved in OTA degradation by Y. lipolytica Y‐2 and the respons ...
- Tan, Yue; Wang, Jiawei; Davis, Robert E.; Wei, Hairong; Zong, Xiaojuan; Wei, Wei; Shao, Jonathan; Zhao, Yan; Liu, Qingzhong
- Annals of applied biology 2019 v.175 no.1 pp. 69-82
- Prunus avium; Ziziphus jujube witches'-broom phytoplasma; amino acid metabolism; biomarkers; biosynthesis; disease control; fatty acids; flavonoids; fruit trees; gene expression regulation; hormone metabolism; leaves; photosynthesis; phytoplasmal diseases; plant pathogenic bacteria; signal transduction; transcriptomics; unigenes; witches' broom; China
- ... Sweet cherry (Prunus avium) in China has recently been affected by a destructive disease that is characterised by symptoms of floral virescence and witches'‐broom growths. The etiological agent of the disease is a subgroup 16SrV‐B phytoplasma that is closely related to ‘Candidatus Phytoplasma ziziphi.’ A previous study revealed that photosynthetic activity had significantly declined in symptomatic ...