Jump to Main Content
- Tang, Changyuan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Appl Water Sci 2016 v.6 no.2 pp. 169-178
- data collection; discriminant analysis; factor analysis; groundwater; humans; hydrochemistry; iron; manganese; multivariate analysis; nitrates; pollution; river water; rivers; salinity; surface water; variance; water quality; weathering; China
- ... Two multivariate statistical technologies, factor analysis (FA) and discriminant analysis (DA), are applied to study the river and groundwater hydrochemistry and its controlling processes in the Sanjiang Plain of the northeast China. Factor analysis identifies five factors which account for 79.65 % of the total variance in the dataset. Four factors bearing specific meanings as the river and ground ...
- Tang, Changyuan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Appl Water Sci 2014 v.4 no.3 pp. 291-302
- basins; chlorofluorocarbons; groundwater; groundwater flow; iron; methane; nitrates; statistical models; sulfates; tracer techniques; wetlands; Japan
- ... To delineate the groundwater flow system in a basin, the groundwater age was estimated by analyzing chlorofluorocarbons (CFC-11, CFC-12 and CFC-113) in a typical headwater wetland in Ichikawa, Japan. Feasibility of groundwater dating by CFCs was assessed comprehensively based on the concentrations of NO₃ ⁻, SO₄ ²⁻, Fe²⁺ and dissolved CH₄ in the groundwater, because the CFCs would be degraded under ...