Jump to Main Content
- Hu, Zhong-Ce; Bu, Jia-Li; Wang, Ru-Yi; Ke, Xia; Zheng, Yu-Guo
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 2019 v.188 no.2 pp. 297-309
- corn stover, etc ; Gluconobacter oxydans; aeration; ammonia; ammonium chloride; bioreactors; biotransformation; hydrochloric acid; immobilized cells; pH; sodium hydroxide; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... 6-(N-Hydroxyethyl)-amino-6-deoxy-α-L-sorbofuranose (6NSL) is a key intermediate in the synthesis of miglitol. Biotransformation of N-2-hydroxyethyl glucamine (NHEG) to 6NSL was performed by immobilized Gluconobacter oxydans, which was prepared by cultivating the cells in a home-made bubble column bioreactor where corn stover particles were loaded. The optimal carrier addition and aeration rate for ...
- Liuzzi, Federico; Mastrolitti, Silvio; De Bari, Isabella
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 2019 v.188 no.3 pp. 690-705
- corn stover, etc ; Aspergillus; Talaromyces pinophilus; Trichoderma; additives; beta-glucosidase; biobased products; biomass; endo-1,4-beta-glucanase; fungi; hydrolysis; lignocellulose; polysorbates; sugars; synergism; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... The obtainment of sugars from lignocellulosic residues represents a sustainable and versatile platform for the production of a number of bio-based products. Cellulases are a family of enzymes which can effectively hydrolyze the biomass polysaccharides at mild conditions. Cellulolytic fungi belonging to the genera Trichoderma and Aspergillus are the most commonly source of commercial cellulases use ...