Jump to Main Content
- Ranjan, Bibhuti; Singh, Bijender; Satyanarayana, T.
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 2015 v.177 no.8 pp. 1753-1766
- Myceliophthora thermophila, etc ; Escherichia coli; barium; breads; genes; guanidinium; ions; magnesium; molecular weight; pepsin; phosphates; phytases; phytic acid; potassium iodide; substrate specificity; thermal stability; trypsin; urea; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Sporotrichum thermophile produces very low titres of phytase (St-Phy) extracellularly, which is acidstable, thermostable, and protease insensitive with broad substrate specificity, and therefore, the gene encoding phytase (St-Phy) has been cloned and expressed in E. coli. The purified recombinant phytase (rSt-Phy) has the molecular mass of 55 kDa with Kₘ and Vₘₐₓ (calcium phytate), kcₐₜ and kcₐₜ/K ...
- Zhao, Junqi; Guo, Chao; Tian, Chaoguang; Ma, Yanhe
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 2015 v.177 no.2 pp. 511-527
- Myceliophthora thermophila, etc ; thermal stability; molecular models; Komagataella pastoris; cellobiose; nucleotides; amino acids; thermophilic fungi; genes; pH; enzyme substrates; heterologous gene expression; glycosides; beta-glucosidase; gentiobiose; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... A novel β-glucosidase of glycoside hydrolase (GH) family 3 from Myceliophthora thermophila (mtbgl3b) was successfully expressed in Pichia pastoris. The full-length gene consists of 2613 bp nucleotides encoding a protein of 870 amino acids. MtBgl3b showed maximum activity at pH 5.0 and remained more than 70 % relative activity at 3.5–6.0. The enzyme displayed the highest activity at 60 °C and kept ...