Jump to Main Content
- Ni, Zaizhong; Zhang, Yaofang; Wang, Haisong; Wei, Yiming; Ma, Baicheng; Hao, Junfeng; Tu, Peipei; Duan, Huikun; Li, Xiaodan; Jiang, Pingzhe; Ma, Xiaofeng; Wang, Bin; Wu, Ri; Zhu, Jianhong; Li, Minggang
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 2016 v.179 no.1 pp. 59-74
- glucagon-like peptide 1, etc ; thrombosis; in vitro digestion; trypsin; blood glucose; high performance liquid chromatography; mice; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; gene fusion; insulin; oral administration; animal disease models; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1), is currently used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus and hirudin (HV), plays an important role in controlling thrombosis and cardiovascular diseases. This investigation aimed to develop a fusion peptide 5rolGLP-HV which combined functions of rolGLP-1 and rHV to treat diabetes and thrombosis. In this study, we constructed a fusion gene including five copies of rolGLP ...
- Gao, Mingming; Tian, Hong; Ma, Chen; Gao, Xiangdong; Guo, Wei; Yao, Wenbing
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 2010 v.162 no.1 pp. 155-165
- glucagon-like peptide 1, etc ; anion exchange; biological half-life; blood glucose; chromatography; genes; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; therapeutics; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) is attracting increasing interest on account of its prominent benefits in type 2 diabetes. However, its clinical application is limited because of short biological half-life. This study was designed to produce a C-terminal site-specific PEGylated analog of cysteine-mutated GLP-1 (cGLP-1) to prolong its action. The gene of cGLP-1 was inserted into pET32a to construct ...