Jump to Main Content
- Proskurina, O. V.; Korotkova, O. G.; Rozhkova, A. M.; Kondrat’eva, E. G.; Matys, V. Yu.; Zorov, I. N.; Koshelev, A. V.; Okunev, O. N.; Nemashkalov, V. A.; Bubnova, T. V.; Sinitsyn, A. P.
- Applied biochemistry and microbiology 2015 v.51 no.6 pp. 667-673
- Talaromyces verruculosus, etc ; Trichoderma reesei; cellulose; endo-1,4-beta-glucanase; fungi; hydrolysis; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... The effect of polysaccharide monooxygenase (endoglucanase IV) from the fungus Trichoderma reesei on the hydrolysis of polysaccharide substrates by cellulases secreted by the fungus Penicillium verruculosum has been investigated. Supplementation of the enzyme complex from P. verruculosum by endoglucanase IV from T. reesei has been shown to elevate the efficiency of cellulose hydrolysis by 45%. ...
- Bushina, E. V.; Rubtsova, E. A.; Rozhkova, A. M.; Sinitsyna, O. A.; Koshelev, A. V.; Matys, V. Yu.; Nemashkalov, V. A.; Sinitsyn, A. P.
- Applied biochemistry and microbiology 2015 v.51 no.4 pp. 442-450
- Talaromyces verruculosus, etc ; Aspergillus niger; apples; culture media; enzyme activity; fungi; glucose; hydrolysis; pH; pectin lyase; polygalacturonase; polysaccharides; processing waste; protein content; reducing sugars; sugar beet; temperature; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Based on the fungus Penicillium verruculosum, we created strains with a complex of extracellular enzymes that contains both cellulolytic enzymes of the fungus and heterologous pectin lyase A from P. canescens and endo-1,4-a-polygalacturonase from Aspergillus niger. The endopolygalacturonase and pectin lyase activities of enzyme preparations obtained from culture media of the producer strains reach ...