Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Applied energy 2019 v.242 pp. 1237-1247
- case studies; economic valuation; energy; income; markets; models; prices; renewable energy sources
- ... With the increasing share of renewable energy in the power grid, energy storage is considered a viable and effective solution to mitigate intermittency and improve power system stability. To quantify and estimate market potential for a recently developed Ground-Level Integrated Diverse Energy Storage (GLIDES) technology, the first operation model is developed for this hydropneumatic system and the ...
- Chen, Yang, et al. Show all 19 Authors
- Applied energy 2019 v.233-234 pp. 659-673
- carbon; carbon dioxide; cities; cluster analysis; coal; databases; energy; greenhouse gas emissions; heat; industry; inventories; iron; steel; surveys; China
- ... Year 2005 is important because it is the base year for the international carbon reduction commitment and national development plans for China. However, accurate and robust CO2 emission data for 2005 remain limited, particularly for city-level emissions. To address these gaps, we established a uniform city-level CO2 emission inventory for all the 287 prefecture-level cities in China for 2005, combi ...