Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Qunwei; Wang, Yizhong; Zhou, P.; Wei, Hongye
- Applied energy 2017 v.194 pp. 679-687
- process control, etc ; air pollution; cities; clean energy; emissions; models; pollution control; sulfur dioxide; China; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Effectively analyzing and then treating energy-related air pollution requires examining every factor, from the pollution source to the end of treatment. This paper applies index decomposition analysis and a whole process treatment perspective to identify the factors facilitating air pollution reduction across three stages: source prevention, process control, and end-of-pipe treatment. Empirical re ...
- Su, Fa-qiang; Itakura, Ken-ichi; Deguchi, Gota; Ohga, Koutarou
- Applied energy 2017 v.189 pp. 142-156
- process control, etc ; acoustics; coal; combustion; environmental impact; evolution; gasification; models; monitoring; risk; temperature; thermal stress; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... During the underground coal gasification (UCG) process, fracturing and cracks occur inside the gasification zone and surrounding rocks as the underground coal cavity evolves. Although fracturing activity and crack extension directly affect gasification efficiency and have environmental impacts, little research to date has focused on their effects. This study discusses the application of acoustic e ...