Jump to Main Content
- Li, Peng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Applied energy 2017 v.208 pp. 986-995
- assets; case studies; electronic equipment; models
- ... The integration of distributed generators (DGs) exacerbates the feeder power flow fluctuation and load unbalanced condition in active distribution networks (ADNs). The unbalanced feeder load causes inefficient use of network assets and network congestion during system operation. The flexible interconnection based on the multi-terminal soft open point (SOP) significantly benefits the operation of A ...
- Li, Peng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Applied energy 2017 v.189 pp. 301-309
- case studies; electronic equipment; models; system optimization; Taiwan
- ... Soft open points (SOPs) are power electronic devices installed to replace normally open points in active electrical distribution systems. SOPs can provide active/reactive power flow control and voltage regulation under normal operating conditions as well as fast fault isolation and supply restoration under abnormal conditions. The application of SOPs can improve the controllability of distribution ...