Jump to Main Content
- Song, Dan; Yang, Jin; Chen, Bin; Hayat, Tasawar; Alsaedi, Ahmed
- Applied energy 2016 v.164 pp. 916-923
- best available technology, etc ; alternative fuels; cement; coal; construction materials; corn straw; economic development; ecosystem services; emissions; energy conservation; environmental assessment; environmental impact; environmental markets; environmental performance; grinding; heat; industry; limestone; raw materials; slags; China; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Cement is one of the three main construction materials, which provides support for other related industries and fuels the economic growth. However, cement production is also a high-polluting sector. In this study, a life-cycle environmental assessment was performed for a typical new suspension preheater dry process (NSP) cement production in China. A comparison of the life cycle environmental impa ...
- Zhang, Shaohui; Worrell, Ernst; Crijns-Graus, Wina
- Applied energy 2015 v.147 pp. 192-213
- best available technology, etc ; air pollutants; air pollution; air quality; carbon dioxide; cement; climate change; cost effectiveness; emissions; energy conservation; energy efficiency; greenhouse gases; industry; issues and policy; managers; nitrogen oxides; pollution control; sulfur dioxide; China; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... China’s cement industry is the world’s largest and is one of the largest energy consuming, and GHG and air pollutant emitting industries. Actions to improve energy efficiency by best available technology can often bring co-benefits for climate change and air quality through reducing emissions of GHGs and air pollutants emission. In this study, the energy conservation supply curves (ECSC) combined ...